INFORMATION FOR PET OWNERS
* It is advisable to take appropriate insurance for any damage that may be caused by your pet in
the house and its surroundings.
Usually a family INSURANCE with extension abroad is sufficient.
* We ask you to clean up the feces of the pets yourself in the garden and the bags to dispose
in the garbage.
* Drinking & eating pots should be brought by the owner for hygienic reasons.
* It goes without saying that your pet may not stay alone in the house with the exception of the hall
* Your pets may stay in the living areas, pets are not allowed on the beds or in the bedrooms.
* It is compulsory to cover the seats with a seat cover brought by you.
* For dog food you can go to the various supermarkets and an extensive range can be found:
Lagerhaus - Millstätter Bundesstrasse 10, 9545 Radenthein.
* There are two veterinarians in the immediate vicinity:
recommended by us:
Krall Gerhard Dr
Anger Road 3, 9545 Radenthein
Telefon +43 4246 3120
Fax+43 4246 3120
Wulschnig Michaela Dr
Sankt Oswalder Straße 32, 9546 Bad Kleinkirchheim
Mobil+43 664 1553723
Fax+43 4240 555-5